Aiden Nicklaus Harrison

Friday, August 29, 2008

It's been a while...

No pictures this time but I want to catch everyone up with the Harrison family. Last week, I went back to school, at Williams Elementary, so Aiden started Mrs. Mac's in Georgetown. He did so well his first week. He played with his friends, ate his lunch and even took long naps. About Wednesday of last week I noticed him acting really tired. By Friday he was as sick as a dog. He ended up with a stomach virus, ear infection and conjunctivitis in his eyes. Mercy Me!! He stayed home from Friday until Thursday and went today. He did really well today and his antibiotics are really working well. So, I thought we were on out way to normality... not so fast. I went to the doctor today and found out I have strep throat... oh yes, the highly contagious throat disease... that is the one! Gladly enough, Aiden is on antibiotics so he is safe...  I can't say as much for Randy. Randy has been Dad of the Year the past two weeks. He has stayed home with Aiden and taken great care of him. Aiden is infatuated with his Daddy and watches his every move. So, the Harrison family is keeping Walgreens and our doctors in business. But, we can officially say that we have Aiden's first sickness behind us. Now, if we could just keep him well. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home