Aiden Nicklaus Harrison

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Our First Cold


Poor Baby Aiden! He has his first cold. :(  He started out this weekend with a stuffy nose which turned into full congestion and a cough. However, we don't know if he is coughing from his cold or his acid reflux. His Grampy and Nana bought him a humidifier and we have been using saline spray and Baby Vicks Rub for his chest. I am not sure how fast he is recovering but he doesn't seem to be getting any worse. I understand now why my Mom use to say to me, "I wish I was sick and you weren't." I use to think she was crazy for wishing to be sick. However, now I know the helplessness that you feel when your baby is sick and you want to take the pain away even if it means you get sick. Hopefully, we will be on the well train soon! Here is a picture of Aiden and the "I don't feel good" look. Sweet baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home